Wednesday 25 March 2009

Shared reports partially visible in analytics

We have some shared reports in dasboard and one of the user complained
that he could not see his shared folder any more.

On checking this report with my profile, I was able to see the report.
And finally found the issue was releated permission.
The analysis was as follows:
I took the screen shot from user and found that only few reports were
visble to her.
Shared report
- Abi Report
- George Report
- Moni report

After moni report, no reports were visble. I checked all the reports
under moni report and found that one of the report was recently moved
from personal folder.while doing so, everyone user was not granted
access to read this folder. As soon as I granted that privilege, the
user was able to see his report

No comments:

Post a Comment